Manage Your Accounts With Ease
Internet Banking allows you the flexibility to do virtually most of your banking online. It's convenient, safe, and secure, and allows you to manage your funds from your home, work or wherever you have internet access.
Internet Banking Features:
- View account balances, transactions, cleared checks, and more.
- Schedule or send payments with BillPay.
- Initiate Stop Payments.
- Reorder checks.
- View Paperless eStatements and manage your Paperless eStatements preferences.
- Enroll for Mobile Banking and manage your Mobile Banking preferences.
- Schedule one time or recurring transfers between your THB accounts.
- Download to Microsoft Money, Quicken, Quickbooks, or .CSV format.
- Set up Alerts.
Enroll In Internet Banking:Enrolling in Internet Banking is quick and easy:
To learn more about Internet Banking, please visit your local branch or contact our Client Care Line 800.624.6452.
- Visit our Internet Banking Login Page and click on Enroll In Internet Banking.
- Follow the prompts for entering in your information. You need your account number, social security number, email address, and you'll also have to establish a unique Login ID.
- Once you have entered in the required information, Internet Banking will send you a confirmation email that will contain your temporary password.
- Check your email for your temporary password. Then visit the Internet Banking Login Page. Enter your Login ID and your temporary password, and then follow the prompts. Congratulations! You are enrolled in Internet Banking.
Internet Banking With BillPay